What Kind of Posts Do We Expect?
- Recipe articles relating with:
- List of ingredients and picture of them
- Step by step instructions and pictures of the process
- Estimated time for both preparation and cooking/baking
- See sample here http://www.tsinoyfoodies.com/search/label/recipes
What are the benefits of guest posting at Tsinoy Foodies?
By allowing guest posts at Tsinoy Foodies, there will be benefits to both our the guest writer and our readers.
- Guest Writer Benefits
- New Audience - Our readers will get to read your articles and this can increase your subscribers.
- Social Media Promotion - We will promote your article to all our social media networks.
- Back Link - We allow 1 back link contained on your Guest Writer Information Box (FREE for qualified articles and negotiable for other articles)
- Reader Benefits
- New Points of View
- New Knowledge and Information
Guidelines for Submission:
- Articles must be fresh, unique and never published anywhere including your own blog site. (Will be verified via Copyscape)
- Articles should have a minimum length of 500 words.
- Check your work for grammatical and other errors. If necessary, we will do the proper corrections.
- Respond to the comments on your own post. Failure to do so will reduce your link to only one.
- Articles should have at least one image. Please give credit to the proper owner if any.
- Provide your author information to be written on your Guest Writer Information Box found at the bottom of your article.
- Articles must be email to us at email@example.com either in HTML format or MS word format
When will my guest post be published at Tsinoy Foodies?
Your article will be published within 5 days after our confirmation that it has complied with our guideliness.
If you have further inquiries, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org